Hatch MASS, The Theatre Machine Turns You On and more

Greetings, creatures! I'm off tomorrow for mischief at Hatch MASS (Nottingham), which "invited 11 performance artists/companies to show work that teeter on the edge, cross over or fall right into the cracks between disciplines." I'm squished between the subway rails in that metaphor, methinks.

Friday, I'm over to Dublin for workshops in preparation for the amazing joint Project Arts Centre and Theatre Club (Ireland) festival The Theatre Machine Turns You On. My own show is on Jan. 12, and tickets can be booked HERE. Why not book to see a few other strange and wonderful shows as well? I'm really excited to be programmed alongside some fab artists and spend some great time developing the work smack dab in Temple Bar before and after Christmas.